Upcoming Conferences & Workshops
November 30, 2022
Live on Zoom
6 Administrator Academy Hours or 4.5 PD Hours
(Pre and Post Work for AA)
School-based teams and individual educators will experience an engaging learning session that will prepare them to lead MTSS at their respective schools for the 2022-23 school year. Attendees will emerge with tools that will help them with strengthening MTSS practices at their schools.
1. Participants will understand the fundamental principles of a high school MTSS model.
2. Participants will understand how to build strong teams that utilize a strength-based approach for maximized
3. The team will be able to use the Leadership EDGE MTSS Framework to develop an MTSS PD implementation plan.
Who Should Attend?
All high school administrators, teachers, and support staff
Dr. Femi Skanes is a passionate leader who believes that all students should have access to a quality and equitable education. Dr. Skanes has served in many capacities including classroom teacher, literacy coach, reading department chair, assistant principal, and principal. With almost ten years of experience as a high school principal, Dr. Skanes is well known for her commitment to revitalizing schools by fostering positive community relationships.
IL ASCD Member $199.00
Non-Member $248.00, 2 people $238.00, 3 people $228.00
Student or Retiree $109.00
How to Register:
- Online: Use your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express card at http://www.illinoisascd.org
- Call: 800-877-1478 or 309-438-2160, Mon. - Fri. 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and use your Visa,
MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- Mail: Send completed form with check or copy of PO to IL ASCD Skanes— Illinois State University, Conference Services, Campus Box 8610, Normal, IL 61790-8610.
- Fax: Fax completed form to 309-438-5364 using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express or a copy of school P.O.