Upcoming Conferences & Workshops
In-Person Session Oct 18, 2022
Virtual Sessions Nov 7, 30 & Dec 14, 2022
HSD 218 - The Academy
10701 S. Kilpatrick, Oak Lawn, IL
6 Total Professional Development Hours
October 18- 9:00am-12:00pm CT
Live In-Person: 3-hour in-person session to explore key concepts
November 7 - 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. CT
Zoom session 1: Living our values and making time for mindful moments
November 30 - 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. CT
Zoom session 2: Emotional Literacy- identifying layers of emotions and how they are connected to our values
December 14 - 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. CT
Zoom session 3: How do our negative thoughts impact our lives and how we can deal with them to lead a balanced life
Are you ready to shift from surviving to thriving? Strong mental fitness helps educators navigate the complexity of today’s world. Exploring values, mindful moments, emotional literacy, and how negative thoughts impact our
decisions will help build resilience and self-acceptance, improving performance and relationships.
This workshop is content-focused and uses active learning, collaboration, and group coaching over a sustained period of time.
During this workshop we will:
- Explore the aspects of strengthening mental fitness
- Values Identification
- Mindful Moments
- Emotional Literacy
- Strengthen our mental fitness by applying concepts
- Understand how mental fitness can support students
Meet ILASCD presenter, Robin Bruebach, founder of Brave Reflections Coaching, LLC. During her 33 years in education, she worked with stakeholders through coaching, collaboration, differentiated instruction, and professional development that helped each individual continue to learn and grow. Robin founded Brave Reflections in order to continue to support educational leaders, teachers, and those who want to improve professionally. She earned her BS in Education from the University of Illinois and an M.Ed in educational leadership from National Louis University. She completed coursework in coaching, and mental fitness coaching, and has applied for her International Coaching Federation certification.
Earlybird (8/1/2022) $159.00
ILASCD Member $179.00
1 Person $228.00, 2 Person $218.00, 3 Person $208.00
How to Register:
- Online: Use your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express card at http://www.illinoisascd.org
- Call: 800-877-1478 or 309-438-2160, Mon. - Fri. 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and use your Visa,
MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- Mail: Send completed form with check or copy of PO to IL ASCD Bruebach— Illinois State University, Conference Services, Campus Box 8610, Normal, IL 61790-8610.
- Fax: Fax completed form to 309-438-5364 using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express or a copy of school P.O.