Upcoming Conferences & Workshops
REGISTRATION INCLUDES: BREAKFAST, 6 PD HOURS OR AA CREDIT, LUNCH ON YOUR OWN
#932 CULTURE COUNTS: CONSTRUCTIVE LEADERSHIP THAT PROMOTES STUDENT SUCCESS
The best change comes from within. Coaching supports individuals to process information, navigate new or difficult situations, and help people find their resilience and capacity. When educational leaders empower teachers and students through coaching they are able to reflect, refine their thinking and reframe their practice so that meaningful and lasting change occurs. This is especially important in the upcoming months as we return to school after a year of unpredictability and change.
During this academy we will:
- Explore coaching fundamentals.
- Connect coaching with best practice.
- Connect the art of coaching with ongoing support for staff development.
- Identify how coaching can improve performance and engagement for teachers and students.
- Create a plan to support teachers and students through coaching.
Robin Bruebach is the founder of Brave Reflections Coaching, LLC. During her 33 years in education, she worked with stakeholders through coaching, collaboration, differentiated instruction, and professional development that helped each individual continue to learn and grow. Robin founded Brave Reflections in order to
continue to support educational leaders, teachers, and those who want to improve professionally. She earned her BS in Education from the University of Illinois and an M.Ed in educational leadership from National Louis University. She is trained in Cognitive Coaching™ and is currently finishing coursework to acquire an International
Coaching Federation certification.
ILASCD Member $179.00
Early Bird $159.00 (Prior to 1/28/22)
How to Register:
- Online: Use your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express card at http://www.illinoisascd.org
- Call: 800-877-1478 or 309-438-2160, Mon. - Fri. 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and use your Visa,
MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- Mail: Send completed form with check or copy of PO to IL ASCD Coaching 101— Illinois State University, Conference Services, Campus Box 8610, Normal, IL 61790-8610.
- Fax: Fax completed form to 309-438-5364 using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express or a copy of school P.O.