Upcoming Conferences & Workshops
IMPLEMENTING A CHANGE PROCESS:
LEADERSHIP AND LEARNING
March 23, 2022 , 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
NIU Naperville, Room 105
ADMINISTRATOR ACADEMY #3807
Lunch on Your Own
6 Professional Development Hours
5.15 Administrator Academy Hours
Change is a common entity within a K-12 school environment and successful implementation of change
can be instrumental in improving student learning and teacher instructional practices. This academy will give administrators the tools they need to lead their districts through a change process. Whether that is updating standards, adopting new grading practices, or improving instructional philosophies. You will learn how to identify which change theory will best suit your building or district's needs as you continue to lead and grow. Administrators will receive specific tools to support adult learning implementation and build capacity along with ways to assess the implementation plan.
Participants will learn...
- principles of long-term planning
- theories of educational leadership
- assessment of culture and climate
- sources of information for decision-making
- adult learning & PD models
- research-based curriculum decision-making
- using research standards developed by learned societies
- decision-making based on the needs of the community
Dr. Sarah Cacciatore is an experienced Curriculum Director with a demonstrated history of working in public education. She is skilled in professional development, educational consulting, curriculum design, and lesson planning, with a doctorate in Education, focused in Curriculum Leadership, from Northern Illinois University.
- Early Bird $179 (until 1/30/22)
- ILASCD Member $199
- Non-Member $248
How to Register
- Online: Use your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express card at www.Illinoisascd.org
- Call: 800-877-1478 or 309-438-2160, Mon. - Fri. 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and use your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- Mail: Send the completed form with check or copy of PO to IL ASCD Cacciatore — Illinois State University,
Conference Services, Campus Box 8610, Normal, IL 61790-8610. Fax:
- Fax completed form to 309-438-5364 using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express or a copy of school P.O.