Upcoming Conferences & Workshops
Unlock an MTSS Framework to Address Trauma with Dr. Femi Skanes
March 20, 2024
9:00AM -12:00PM Central Time
3 Professional Development Credit Hours
Live on Zoom Asynchronously for 90 days
- SEL Needs
- Understand an MTSS framework to create school structures based on identified student needs.
- Deepen an understanding of trauma to create school-wide support structures.
- Analyze and galvanize resources to address attendance concerns due to trauma and other SEL needs.
Who Should Attend?
- All High School Administrators
- Support Staff
Dr. Femi Skanes is a passionate leader who believes that all students should have access to a quality and equitable education. Dr. Skanes has served in many capacities including classroom teacher, literacy coach, reading department chair, assistant principal, and principal. With almost ten years of experience as a high school principal, Dr. Skanes is well known for her commitment to revitalizing schools by fostering positive community relationships.
Early Bird until 12/1/23 $179
ILASCD Member $199
Non-Member for 2 People Each $238
Non-Member for 3 People Each $228
(Call 618-203-3933 for larger team discounts of five or more people)
How to Register
- Online: Use your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express card at http://www.illinoisascd.org
Call: 800-877-1478 or 309-438-2160, Mon. - Fri. 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., and use your Visa,
MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
Mail: Send the completed form with a check or copy of the P.O. to IL ASCD Skanes— Illinois State University, Conference Services, Campus Box 8610, Normal, IL 61790-8610.
Fax: Fax the completed form to 309-438-5364 using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express or a copy of your school P.O.