Get the App!
Don't miss a beat!
If you haven't already downloaded that
IL ASCD app, do it NOW and make the most of the Pre-K and Kindergarten Conference.
1. Android and Apple users, search for ILASCD in the App Store / Google Play.
Using a mobile device that's not an Apple or Android? No Worries! The mobile web version is an HTML5 web app, which means you can access it from your web browser (Chrome recent versions - 47 as of 1/16, Firefox recent version - 42 as of 1/16, Safari7+, IE9+j) on most smartphones, tablets, or PCs!
2. Sign in to the App for Exclusive Content for Registrants
You can access restricted parts of the app with your email address provided during registration. You will be prompted to create a password you will remember. You can update your login passcode and your contact information in Edit Profile. Add your picture to your profile. You can also sign in to up-date, add, or change your sharing settings in your profile!
3. Want the latest updates to the app?
To see the latest updates, be sure to frequently click the sync button in the upper right corner of the screen. For HTML5 app users: If you continue to have difficulty, refresh (shift+refresh if available) you browser.
4. Need help with the app or have a question?
You have options:
- Check the FAQ located on the main menu of the app
- Use the Support form located on the main menu of the app
- Follow us on Twitter to reach out for help: @ILASCD or @ResultsAtHand
- Look for the onsite helpdesk