PD Now! Professional Development Sessions Delivering Concepts To Impact Students Tomorrow!
Professional Development Sessions Delivering Concepts To Impact Students Tomorrow!
An Asynchronous library of 60+ Courses perfect for Planning periods,
In-service days, Onboarding substitute teacher training
- Impacts instruction immediately
- One low fee
- PD Sessions for delivery student less
- Access to the session for the entire school year
- Earn PD Hours for each course!
- Engaging Professional Development at your own pace!
- Earn 1-3 hours of Graduate credit through The University of St. Francis
Teachers - Get it for Yourself!
Principals - Get to share with your Staff!
Why do you need this PD library?
Each title is one hour of PD including a quiz and PD evaluation
Get to know Meg Ormiston
Meg Ormiston is often called “The Teacher of Teachers” as she delivers professional development locally, and Meg is also an award-winning author/ co-author of 12 books focused on teaching and learning using digital tools. Meg has been teaching online for over ten years and her upbeat presentation style will have you laughing as you are learning practical skills you can start using immediately.
Get access to ALL the courses for $224 Per Person
Email Ryan Nevius at [email protected] for school and grade-level rates