Curriculum Leadership Development Network (CLDN)
Why attend CLDN?
Are you new to Curricular Leadership or are you experienced and looking for current topics? Want to enhance your instructional leadership skills? Want to gain skills on implementing data analysis and it’s implications for curriculum development and instruction? Need more knowledge on student, teacher and adminstrator wellness? Want to learn more about culturally responsive Justice? Wondering how to lead PLC’s or implement evidence based grading? Looking for a cohort of professionals to share resources?
THEN CLDN IS FOR YOU!
- Explore topics relevant to school
- Improvement planning and its implementation.
- Partnered with a curriculum mentor and receive a wealth of resources to get started in the responsibilities of a curriculum leader.
- Earn Administrator Academy credit for attending on April, 20th.
- Receive a variety of ASCD curriculum development and leadership books
- Network with one another, with CLDN faculty, and with experienced mentors.
CLDN is a program designed to provide in-depth learning and networking opportunities that develop curriculum leadership.